05 November, 2010

Respecting The Women Who Just Want To Get Laid


I never understand why women tell a man they never did something they just did with him. When are they going to realize he never believes her when she says that, and more importantly, he never really cared if she did in the first place?
Sometimes I feel like females empower themselves not by demanding to be treated like the fairer sex that we all recognize they are, but rather, by just not being treated like or looked upon as some sort of h*e. They like to say things like, “I’m not like those other girls.” Thus tearing down “those other girls” just so they can look better or be treated a certain way. But here’s the thing about “those other girls”, they’re talking to another man and saying the exact same thing. Apparently, they’re not like those other girls either.
Women may start maturing faster than men, but some days I swear they also stop maturing faster than men. They have this image of a man sitting in some strip club, throwing money at a woman who is willing to get naked all in the name of paying rent, and all women care about is making sure a man doesn’t treat her like that girl.
Call me ridiculous, but I cannot stress to women enough how much I, and other men, do not hold it against a woman who just wants to get laid. I feel like I’ve said this before and yet I constantly talk to women who say they’re not like that because women like that never get a man.
Shut up.
You know what type of women never get a man? Virgins and women who act like virgins.
No disrespect to virgins. I don’t mean to knock them down, but I’m for damn sure not about to put them on a pedestal higher than non-virgins. Does anyone ever notice how women who say something like, “I just need to get laid” usually follow that phrase up with this phrase: “I’m a grown woman.”
Only grown women are comfortable with the idea of casual sex (and only grown women understand the importance of protecting themselves when they do). The fact of the matter is — and this is something I really want everyone to understand — most men already assume a woman has done things like have a one night stand, slept with someone on the first night or the first date, is nasty in the bedroom, had too much to drink one night and made a bad decision, smoked weed, got laid with a native while on vacation, cheated on a boyfriend or husband, dated a man for money, only likes guys with muscles, wants a man to pay all the bills even if she can do it herself, etc. There is absolutely nothing a woman can say to convince a man she hasn’t done some things her man would be ashamed to hear, doesn’t have some thoughts she would be ashamed to share out, and just because he doesn’t ask about those things, doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Why do we think he’s not asking? BECAUSE HE ASSUMES THAT SHE HAS DONE THOSE THINGS!
When I was in college, I never had a chance to go on Spring Break, but a lot of my boys did and the stories they came back with were absolutely crazy. But guess who was always on the other side of those stories? Women. I always found it funny the way a man would describe his Spring Break in vivid detail, with a lot of references to women they met and partied with. When I asked women what they did for their Spring Break, details were always sparse, and men were never mentioned. Therefore I came to one conclusion: While it may be true some men lie about what they do, it’s definitely true some women lie about what they don’t do.
Everyone likes to misconstrue permiscious behavior as some sort of tell-tale sign they’re not ready to be in a relationship. I laugh at such elementary, obtuse thinking. There is never a time when I am not hoping the woman I meet is the woman I marry. I’m a romantic like that. But there’s also never a time where I’m not hoping she doesn’t want to just get laid and wants me to do it. I’m a freak like that. And last but not least, there’s never a time where I am not hoping I can’t get both women in one. I’m a dreamer like that.
Now of course, someone is going to comment today and say if I believe every woman I meet has done something like sleep with a man within one week or the same night of meeting him, then obviously I have no respect for women in general. But that would be extremely short sighted because I know I don’t treat any woman like I have no respect for her. Matter of fact, I don’t think any woman who has dealt with me can say I disrespected them out right. Treated them differently than what they would like? Maybe, but it was never done disrespectfully. I respect and recognize all women as good women first, I just hope they’re the type of good woman who likes to do things the same way I like to do things. If she doesn’t I can respect that. But if she does, I can respect that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment